5540 Lake Washington Blvd.
Kirkland, WA 98033
Built by NSD in 1986
14,507 sq. ft.
3.3 stalls per 1,000 sq. ft. parking
- Two-story office building over a covered parking garage
- Located in Kirkland, Washington along Lake Washington Blvd.
- Sloping topography provides spectacular views over Lake Washington toward the Seattle skyline with a backdrop of the Olympic Mountains
- Highly desirable location - close to I-405 and 520 interchange as well as downtown Bellevue and Seattle
- West of the Northstream building is Carillon Point which includes a 4-star hotel, marina, restaurants and retail shops
- First office building built by NSD
- Built before Kirkland was considered a hot market for office buildings